wife, mother, believer, teacher, photographer, writer, daughter, friend, runner, dreamer, reader, planner, procrastinator, music lover, sugar addict, owl cartoonist, bug hater, to do list maker, random thought sharer...and this is where it all goes.
Saturday, April 21, 2007
Human Again
Ladies and Gentleman, I am back. I feel quite human again after a seemingly endless time of being consumed by nausea and lethargy. I feel almost reborn. As evidence to my new found energy and rebirth, this weekend I have already cleaned house(sort of, but that was never a pregnancy problem...), BAKED COOKIES from scratch, done laundry, made a very cute chart of rewards for Mason for not peeing in his bed(recent setbacks in this area spawned this creation) and made a cute example of the Mother Goose Project that my students will be making in class this week. In addition to these things, I left school on Friday up to date on my grades, a plan for ALL of next week and nothing schoolwise to do this weekend. It feels fantastic to be human again. Now, be forewarned, not all pregnancy symptoms have vanished. For example, sleep is still my favorite hobby. Tears are quite freuqent, and I am hungry ALL THE TIME. Bad thing with that last one is that food, almost all food with very rare exceptions, sounds FANTASTIC - hence the cookie making. Anyway, my blog readers, I am back. I will still have moments of complaining, don't you worry, but the sun is shining, I am smiling(because dinner is in the oven primarily) and life is good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment