Mason asks, " Is the baby likin' that?" every time I am eating. It is so nice to be able to say yes. And it is so cute every time he asks it!
I have made my first purchase of maternity clothes! Jean shorts and four tee shirts from Old Navy. Yeau! So very comfy and cute. I am, however, running into quite a clothing shortage. I can still cram my poochy tummy into most of my low rise pants but to do that I have to wear long slightly loose shirts because otherwise it is just not attractive. Unfortunately I have not very many of either of those items - low rise pants or long shirts. Oh, well. Maybe it will start raining maternity clothes or...something. : )
Last appointment, it was determined that I had only gained 2 pounds total. A miracle. This appointment, the 30th, I have a fear that the total will have gone up considerably. But, here is the good news. I believe the only weight I am gaining is in my boobs(yay!) and tummy, because, as mentioned above, I can still wear my pants. They are not tight around my booty or thighs. That has to be a good sign....or maybe not...Maybe, forming inside of me is like the world's largest baby...great...maybe this is not a good thing. Man. Posting sometimes brings on unpleasant realizations...
No comments:
Post a Comment