Sunday, November 8, 2009

love it or hate it?

I bought this gem of a camera at Christians in Action the other day. I thought I'd just put it on a shelf in my office or something. Then, today when I was cleaning it, I noticed the very cool way I could see the world through the viewfinder. See Mason?
So, imagine a cute couple kissing in the viewfinder or a family laughing or a cute senior making a silly face?
Is that cool? Or is it too small an image for the subject? I know I could zoom in but then I'd lose the coolness of the camera... So, opinions please!

4 comments:

crys said...

LOVE it!

Sarah P. Henry said...

love it. want it.

Christy Baca said...

Ingenious idea...I think it's great. Nothing else like it makes it even that much greater.

marme said...

I LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!