Let me describe the home... 20,000 + square feet.
Three stories, and a basement which was home to a theater.
More bathrooms than I could count. Literally.
About 7 bedrooms. A dog room.
A wet room.
A pool bath.
a game room.
A craft room.
An office.
an attic the size of my first apartment. and better looking.
I lost count of the number of washers and dryers - on at least every floor and in both master closets.
A kitchen that looked more like...well, not a kitchen.
The wife's master closet made me think of this episode I saw of Oprah once where she showed off her closet.
The master shower could hold my entire bathroom. and then some.
There were refrigerators and coffee stations in about 5 different locations.
Then the back yard - pool, ping pong, bbq grill, landscaped perfection...full court basketball,
It took two full hours to photograph.
It was amazing.
And far too much.
Amazing, beautiful, perfect, homey even, but far too much.
But, man it was fun to photograph!
This is the front of the house - there is quite a lot of house missing from both sides...

The back yard...uh, how badly would you have wanted to be friends with the kids in this family?

The wife's master closet. Just a part of it. It was shockingly huge.
Just another view of the pool...

more back yard....
the kitchen. I would feel ashamed to make anything less than steak and lobster here.
The dining room.

Just another view of the pool...

more back yard....

the kitchen. I would feel ashamed to make anything less than steak and lobster here.

The dining room.
And my favorite, the theater. Well, actually the craft room (below) was my favorite. But the theater had a special charm...
4 comments:
Wow...I mean, WOW!
You are right, it's way too much. Incredible, though, and great photography!
Did I say WOW?!
Wowzers!!!! I would die to have a closet like that!!! Great pics!
Yea we're building a house like that soon....Not! Holy Geez that house is big!
Are you freaking kidding me?! This is nothing compared to my house! ha. ha. ha.
Post a Comment