Thursday, July 28, 2011

Mom's about to snap...

I rented an 85 mm lens. I've been wanting one for a while, but didn't want to plunk down the money if it'd just be a great lens and a stupid photographer. That's happened before. So, I rented one for 7 days! The boys were...ecstatic about it. "Oh, yay! A new lens! Mom will want to take our pictures!" They shouted with glee. Not really.
I forced them into it anyway. 
And, it's a pretty snazzy little thing. 
I also went to a garden in search of flowers. Then I got there and remembered that it hasn't rained in a hundred years and the sweat pouring into my eyeballs prevented much photographing. But here's a few shots I liked...
The one pretty thing in the garden. Part of the reason I wanted the lens is because of the super blurred out backgrounds it makes. It is lovely isn't it?
Thrilled about the new lens, as you can see.
He tolerated it a bit better. But he's just so wiggly. Tonight he felt it necessary to stand on one leg during pictures. 

I haven't made a decision about the lens, but I'm doing a senior session for one of my babysitters this weekend. She'll be my guinea pig. She'll be my really pretty, super fun, uber cool guinea pig...can't wait! :)

No comments: