It
Won't
Turn
On.
As in I can't access, much less edit, any files.
You'd think I'd be like in a horrified panic right now, gnashing of teeth, wailing, wringing my hands and such.
Eh.
I'm not that worked up(yet).
However, if it weren't for my miraculous apple devices, i'd lose my mind. I can still blog, check Facebook, check emails, etsy... The only thing I can't do is access photos and edit. So basically my computer's death is saving me from working. Fortunately this is okay for now because I've had only a handful of shoots lately. It's gonna get ugly quick though. So what does one do with a sick computer? Any suggestions? Is the geek squad the way to go or???
Help. Maybe if I have a plan before the true horror of this situation hits me, the crash landing into panicville will be a little less... Panicked.
Any computer repair advice...?
Sent from my iPhone
2 comments:
That reminds me. I need to backup. Why do I always put that off?
is it a desk top or laptop?
husband says lots things to do if it desk top we had that happen before not sure with laptop
Post a Comment