Thursday, June 30, 2011

Family

I'm laying in bed on the last night of our annual family get together. We've worked up a sweat being silly competitive fools in the 2nd annual amazing race, laughed till we cried playing silly new and old games, eaten more than anyone ever should, turned into cutthroat militia in a capture the flag game that, this year, included land mines and trip wires, and had an 11 act talent show that included skits and songs and classic video game re-enactments and much more.
It's been epic.
And I have enjoyed it so much.
I love my patchwork quilt of a family.
I hate that we have to wait a year to do this again...
But we all might need a year to recover!
And we definitely need a year to get our talent ready for 2012!!!

1 comment:

kj said...

sounds like a family reunion no one could ever compete with! :) glad you guys have had a great time!