Thursday, July 8, 2010

bartering

A teacher at my school makes and sells jewelry. It's all super cute, but her "charm school" is my favorite. For a color lover like myself it's to-die-for. You just buy a base chain necklace and then buy the charms to add to it. See the drawers full of charms? See the necklace on top? That's how it works!


This necklace...
can turn into this in seconds...

Seriously, the coolest thing ever. And for taking pictures of all her jewelry (or a teeny portion of it, really) she paid me in charms! I am in love.

Bartering rocks.

She sells them very reasonably at Rattle Dazzle - go check it out! Or you could just wait until the next time you see me, because I'm willing to bet I'll be wearing one. :)

3 comments:

Sara_Smiles said...

Gorgeous!

Sarah P. Henry said...

where did rattle dazzle go? kylah and i tried to go there the other day, and it wasn't in its normal spot... ???

Stephanie said...

ooooh. Those are so pretty!