Friday, July 23, 2010

three random things

1) i know school is coming soon because I can't sleep at night without having school nightmares. Last night district walkthroughs were the first day of school. And I had 46 students in my homeroom.

2) I haven't really posted about this yet because I kept waiting for it to not happen, but it's legit now. Troy is now the assistant athletic trainer at Lakeview Highschool! Why do I suddenly feel that's it really real? He got his class schedule in the mail today. He has three PE classes, an afternoon in the training room, b lunch and an advisory. That's for real kind of stuff right there. I'm pretty proud of my man, gotta say. : )

3) I posted more pics on the other blog. For some reason, no matter what I do, my link in my blogroll won't work. This is a problem for LOTS of reasons...main one being that it also doesn't work when I do with my new sprinkle blog. Being in blog rolls is how you get read. Sprinkle has to be in blog rolls. ugh. It's all very frustrating.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

1 - CONGRATS TO TROY!!!
2 - Love your new pics on your new blog
3 - I don't know if it'd work the same, but when my blog wasn't updating on the reading list, I googled it and they said to add yourself as a follower. It worked. Don't know if it'd work on your other blog though.