Monday, May 10, 2010

A day off

I took the day off today.
I am right now sitting in a retro burger joint in Austin eating the best french fries of my life.
Next to me is a couple with a chihuahua, a giant poodle dog, a golden retriever and a PARROT! I love Austin.
So on my childless day in Austin, I'm getting my camera cleaned, doing some shopping and enjoying doing whatever i want.

I do feel guilty about not being at work, but why? They give me days off for a reason right? And I am so sick of school right now. It was just too good an opportunity to pass up. But i still feel so guilty! I hate that!

PS The parrot just took flight for a second! Crazy! He's back with his owners now though.
PPS I love blogging on the go with Charlie!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

That's awesome! Too bad I can't get a day off.

tpot said...

Okay. I have to know where you ate lunch. Sorry I didn't think to ask you about your day when you came to pick up Mason.