Sunday, May 23, 2010

bullets...because, well, there's just no other way at this point.

  • my cell phone is broken. The screen is just white. I cant read texts or see who is calling or find any phone numbers. It's a tragedy. So, if you've texted me lately, then please know that i didn't get your text, but that hearing my text ringer about sent me over the edge of frustration.
  • there are FIVE days left of school! I am unimaginably thrilled about this. You have no idea. Unless of course youre a teacher and then you know exactly how I feel.
  • in other school news, i had a very good friday. like VERY GOOD. I can't say why yet, but, totally made my year.
  • In other other school news, my campus is losing some teachers due to numbers...i am the low man on the totem pole. I'm terrified I'm going to be shipped off to kalamazoo. I am not overly stressed (I totally was at first), but now I just want to KNOW! Because I want to be a better teacher next year. Which means some working during the summer. Which means I need to know what I'll be doing in the fall!
  • in other other other school news, troy might be involved in a school in town. That's all i'm saying about that. I shan't curse it with too much speculation.
  • this is a somewhat cryptic post.
  • mason's baseball team has had so much fun this year. And that's what it's all about right? fun? Because man have they had fun! And they've learned a lot too...like how to deal with loss. :) But, seriously, it's been very fun, this baseball stuff.
And that's all I really have time for. What a tragic post. Maybe summer will be more exciting. SUMMER! It's almost here!

1 comment:

tpot said...

Wow! Five days, really? That means I should only have five days left. I should really think about that. Not that I don't plan things or anything. No. We won't be done. But close. Can't wait to hear what all the cryptic code means.