It's been a long honeymoon. Three months.
I've fallen madly in love with you.
You've simplified my life, and renewed my love of color and vibrance and sharpness.
We've had lots of late nights together.
I've learned from you.
You've made me smile.
But I knew this day would come.
Photoshop, we are at odds.
Where is the secret place in your many many menus and folders and hidden toolbars that allows me to shrink an image so that I can share it via the internet? Where? Where??? I beg of you!!! I know there must be a simpler way than what I've been doing. I know it...
I can't believe that we would be so perfectly matched in every other way only to discover that this major defect (on your part) is pulling us apart.
Perhaps your pal lightroom can help?
I have many pictures I want to post.
Posts of spring break fun.
Of a best friend's baby boy.
Of pancakes eaten at a diner.
Of spring...
But, alas, photoshop, you...disappoint me.
I simply cannot continue doing things the way I am. It's too hard. It's too many steps. It's too much.
You are here to simplify, not complicate.
If any of you can help mend this relationship, please do so.
How, in lightroom, or in photoshop, or in any other PC way can I shrink several pictures all at once? I know I have to resave them of course, but in my old program I could highlight as many as I wanted then clicked a "batch resize" button. Surely, photoshop or lightroom has the same feature and I'm just too dumb to find it! Help!!!
1 comment:
Alrighty then,
Whatcha need to do is to go to microsoft office picture manager. Click and select all of the pictures you want to *compress*. Click on pictures, then on compress pictures. OKEY, DOKEY? Hope this helps, sweet lady!
Post a Comment