The first time was about an hour before a wedding. Not good.
The second was during a Christmas baking spree of which I wanted to post pictures.
I am terribly clumsy. Terribly. And I hate that about me. Especially when my clumsiness causes me to break my favorite lens. twice.
Anyway, I bought a completely different type of lens to replace my other one. I'll spare you all the boring technical detail about why I chose the one I did, but I will tell you I love it and I did buy the protection plan.
About a month ago while browsing Christians in Action, i found a typewriter. For $7.50!!! I bought it and love it. I'm still working on the best way to display it, but I adore it.
I photographed the typewriter using my new lens and then had photoshop help me make neat images cooler. I love this top one.
4 comments:
love it! Haha i still remember when adam used our typewriter to try and change a 70 to a 90. It still makes me smile remembering him hunched over then groaning as he realized that it wouldnt work. *chuckles*
I love it! Love old cool things too :-)
I love it. When I was little my mother used to write her parents a letter each Friday on a typewriter just like this. I still have that typewritter. It fascinated me as a kid. She even had this tall table with a stool she used for it.
Love it!
Must get some advice from you about a filter for the camera... I love that you are still having fun, doing what you love!
Post a Comment