Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Snow Day: Boys




For the purpose of possible snow days, next winter I will invest in cool winter garb.
We're lacking in that department for sure. Grant wouldn't wear his mittens for anything. I tried. I really did. But, see that tiny little blue thing in his right hand? That's his "bean bean."




this was the best I could get of the kid. he's definitely in the I-hate-cameras stage of life. At least when there is fun to be had...





it took grant, oh, about 3 minutes, to reach into the snow, grab a fistful and chunk it at me.
No snowball lessons needed here.
my favorite. This was his grin right after hitting me
with his first snowball ever... cute little stinker.



Mason and C.H. (they're gonna be some serious heartbreakers...)




I left every, and I do mean, EVERY scarf, hat, and pair of gloves I own at school. I wear them there cause it's cold. I forgetfully leave them there because it's warm when I leave. Yesterday, I actually thought, "I should take some stuff home...just in case." But then I thought, "No, don't curse it." So that's why I'm wearing the super cool puffy ear muff/headband. Try not to be jealous of my coolness.

No comments: