I haven't done dishes in so long, the national guard has been called up to aid the afflicted.You know what's crazy? It really has only been 2 days of refusing to do dirty dishes. I don't know what happened...how they multiplied. Especially the silverware. It's a phenomenon really.
I have since bought the 600 count package of paper plates. I think the environment can take the hit on this one.
And just so you know, my kitchen is clean now. please, still be my friend.
I have since bought the 600 count package of paper plates. I think the environment can take the hit on this one.
And just so you know, my kitchen is clean now. please, still be my friend.



4 comments:
Do you not have a dishwasher? I'm not asking that meanly, but just curiously. I remember one house we lived in before being married and there was no dishwasher OR garbage disposal. My mom pretty much refused to cook and we just ate out a lot. I don't have a garbage disposal in this house now, but I do at least have a dishwasher - although I can't open it all the way (that's a post in and of itself) so loading the thing is pretty ridiculous.
Paper plates were a good idea......
My sink looks the same way at this very moment, except just not as many because there is only two of us, but still it has been sitting there for atleast a week like that...
So if you'll be my friend, I'll be yours! Lol! :)
Only you could make dirty dishes look fabulous with your camera. Now I AM convinced that those pictures you took of us are really mere imitations of the real thing. Thank goodness. I got them on the wall by the way, and they look fantastic!!! I'm in love with all of them.
I know your pain - I have no dishwasher and no disposal, so this is pretty much what my sink looks like most of the time.
BTW - You should invest in some awesome plastic cutlery and cups too. My family, sadly, can probably fill a landfill all on our own. I figure if I'm gonna feel guilty about either killing the earth or spending time doing dishes instead of being with my kid, I chose global guilt.
Post a Comment