Monday, September 21, 2009

6:24am

I'm about to leave my house to go to school.
It's 6:24am.
If someone could please explain how to work smarter, not harder, I'd greatly appreciate it.
Because this is ridiculous.
absolutely ridiculous. :)

4 comments:

cls said...

Jenny, I'm not sure if you're being serious about suggestions on how to work smarter, but if you ARE, I have a great book recommendation for you: Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity by David Allen. This has revolutionized my husband's life and the time he spends at work. I highly recommend it.

If you're just joking, then ignore my suggestion completely because that's embarrassing for me. HAHA!

Tammie said...

I wish I had a book for you to read, but I left for work today at 6:15. Maybe I should read that book clw suggested.

tpot said...

J, I love the comment about brain surgery. Classic. But somehow we all do think that one lesson will change their life forever. Hopefully not. What a dull life that would be! I think it's more the many days and times we spend with them. That's what they'll remember.

And I love the pictures of the flowers. The first one is my favorite. Thank you for sharing. I needed some beauty refreshment.

I've heard that book is amazing that clw recommended. Have had many close friends use it and said it was amazing and simple. The only problem is I don't have time to read it! Ha. Ha.

Jenni said...

Off topic, but I cried today. It's Wednesday. I thought of you. :)