Saturday, November 1, 2008

I know how some of you feel about this.

I know you may not approve.
You think it's distasteful.
A few of you may have done it yourself a time or two. You'll be on my side.
but this will definitely shock a few of you.
But i need to let you know...

I got a tattoo.

Yep.

I now have two jack-o-lanterns and two bats on my left bicep.

Courtesy of Mason. He's a great tattoo artist.
Oh, and I went ahead and splurged on a black cat for my right calf.

I'm so cool now. Try not to be envious. : )

(I had to have at least a few of you fooled for a second, right?)

6 comments:

Wendy said...

Man, I fell for that one!! I was more envious before I figured out they were temporary.

Kia said...

You sure had me fooled! I was like "Go Jenny!" That's good stuff right there.

ree said...

Oh, now that's funny.

And, yes, you got me. :)

Sarah P. Henry said...

got me too. very good, my friend. very good.

jellybean said...

good job! i was jealous there for a second. i've always wanted one. i'll never get one of course, it's just not written in the cards for me to ever pay for one or live with one forever. but the ones you can get rid of on a whim....those are great!!

you totally fooled me!

tpot said...

Whew. You had me nervous for a minute. I thought you had gone crazy or something.