Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving was wonderful! Family started drifting in Wednesday afternoon and the last departures were late today. It was so sad to see everyone leave. Mason has been in the depths of despair without any cousins to play with for the last 8 hours.

We had such a fantastic time just hanging out and enjoying each other and of course eating! Oh, the food. So many pies! And a to-die-for carrot cake, and great dips, and yummy breads, and good coffee in the morning. We played games, we laughed, we just had the best time ever. Well, I did anyway.

So, thank you family for a great and memorable Thanksgiving. I'm so glad you could all be here...and I'm so thankful for each and every one of you! : )

2 comments:

tpot said...

Thank you for having us! We, too, had a wonderful time! I haven't laughed so much in a long time. I'm with Mason...withdrawl from family and people. Where is everyone???

kdp said...

i am so glad you had a wonderful turkey day. i check every day to see if our pictures are on your web site.

i am like a kid at Christmas. can i open my present yet?