 |
| I love him like crazy, this four year old boy. |
 |
| Tonight he was sad because his older brother went to spend the night with a friend. With a whimper in his voice, and tears welling in his eyes, he said to me, "I don't want Bubba to go. I don't have any people." I then asked him, even though I was pretty sure I knew, what he meant. "I don't have any people for to play with." Broke this momma's heart! See, at age 4 Mason didn't have friends over either. But he didn't know any better. Grant, for two years now, has watched his Bubba play with his friends and he knows! He knows friends are the coolest things ever. He wants friends to come over too! But tonight I was his friend and he wanted to "go take pitchers at a cool place." And that's what we did. |
 |
| I adore his expressions. They melt me. |
 |
| Be still my heart. |
 |
| Oh, my stars. His little naked shoulders slay me. I adore those little naked shoulders more than I thought a person could love a thing. I love them second only to his very cute tushy in Lightning McQueen undies. I'm just being honest. If it were up to me, he'd run around in underwear all day so I could just soak up his cuteness. He's four. And I'm not a big fan of that, folks. I just...oh, my stars. I adore this 4 year old little boy of mine. |
|
***One should note that I adore with equal passion my eldest who is not shown in this post. That is because he still hates cameras and finds it impossible to pause for one moment to allow me to capture his beautiful face and his perfect blue eyes. Mason's shoulders still slay me but in a completely different way now. His shoulders are far less babyish and far too boyish. They have little muscles. They're 3rd grade boy shoulders.
3rd grade... He's huge now. I will just have to drag him to a random field and force him to remove his shirt as well. Their shoulders are just too precious. Oh, how I love them...those boys and their shoulders.
1 comment:
So handsome!!
Post a Comment