Sunday, June 13, 2010

Operation 2 boys, 1 room.


So this was Mason's room before the transformation. Except not really, because this was like 2 years ago and it had since become much messier and rearranged.



But this is the boys' room now!
I brought in that color, wouldn't you say? It's still in the very early stages. I literally found the bedding, bought the paint and started like 48 hours ago. I still need stuff for the walls, blinds, and other little things. But I really like it! And the boys look so sweet sleeping in their beds. This morning when I woke up, I walked by their room and both boys were in Grant's bed talking. So, now we have all their toys in grant's old room (which will eventually become a guestroom) and now I need to start working on turning the sun room into the big play room/family room. Fun! :)

6 comments:

Wendy said...

LOVE IT!! I saw some rockstar (guitars, drums) canvas paintings at Kirklands for $20 each that had bright colors like that. I'm saving your idea for when my boys get bigger.

Michelle said...

This is Awesome!! I am a big fan of orange and I bet Grant feels like such a big boy sleeping with his brother.

Jaymie Marie said...

that is looking great!

CG said...

It looks great! Dont you love the feeling you get when you wake up to something you just changed. Then so see your babies enjoy it. How sweet!

tpot said...

Wow! I love it!!! Can you come work on my house now?

tpot said...

Sorry wanted to add that I love the plum pics and the self portraits and baseball pics. I haven't quite caught up on your blog, but I will!