My neice Amber got married last weekend and it was such a beautiful wedding. COLD, but beautiful! She and Jerry got married by mom and Don's pond with christmas lights and candles lighting the ceremony. The ceremony was followed by a super fun reception complete with a mariachi band that was amazing! And a choreographed wedding party dance. Too cute! It was such a perfect wedding for our Amber Bamber ( who is no doubt cringing about that nick name). I hope you like the pictures, amber!

3 comments:
I didn't realize how much she looks like Tammie. THe picture of her looking down with her eyes closed looks just like her. These pics are great Jenny.
BTW I still have a pair of mittens. I got one pair home w/Beki but found another pair in my purse when we got home...Hope someone's hands aren't freezing...
Christy
I love them! Thanks so much for doing that! I was totally amazed at how much you and jennifer were doing! I thought youd just snap a pic here and there. Thank you so much again!!
Amber, you look beautiful!!!! Nice photos, Jenny!
Post a Comment