And he likes to pretend he's asleep. Just say, "oh no! Grant's asleep!" and he'll immediately collapse in pretend sleep.
The only way you can get him out of the bathtub without tears is by pretending he's a baby and wrapping him in a towel while rocking him.
He sleeps with three pacifiers. Yes, we're saving for orthodontists bills now.
He says I love you, "uv oooh". It'll melt your heart into a big puddle.
He says no with his whole body.
I love him so.

Mason is too big.
He can read. In week 2 of the six weeks, he had already met his AR goal.
Math is "easy cheesy lemon squeezy" for him. So he says.
He plays with the boys in our neighborhood for hours. Bike Riding. Football. Made up games.
He will play tic-tac-toe with you until you can't stand it.
He laughs at real jokes now.
He already wrote a letter to Santa. Completely on his own. It detailed how good he's been in school. He's buttering him up I guess.
He still begs for me to tickle his back at bedtime.
I love him so.
1 comment:
I love these pictures, J! Post more, please.
Post a Comment