- i've started running again on a pretty consistent basis. It feels good. Really good.
- I am dying to know more about my new job. I know I've been offered 4th grade, but I don't know for sure what subject, what my room looks like, how many students I'll have...anything. I wanna know!
- After sending out that sprinkle email (the one posted on sprinkle's blog), i got swarmed in emails and phone calls. the result - my next available date isn't until NOVEMBER 21st! Can you imagine such a thing?! I've been really proud of myself for being firm in sticking to just thursdays and Saturdays. I have to be!
- We took the boys to Brown's pool yesterday. It was so fun! A little ghetto-ish, but so cool. They have a 2-3 foot wading pool that is perfect for Grant. He loved it!
- After seeing Megan Fox in Transformers, I began laying out. And, now that I think about it, that was about the time I started running more. Hmmm...I think I might be jealous of her. If you haven't seen the movie, you really can't understand her hotness. Really. It was ridiculous.
- Every once in a while I get this sick butterfly-ish feeling when I think of teaching. I'm nervous!
- I want my classroom to be super cool! I'm thinking photography is going to be a big part of the decor. shocking, i know!
- Kylah's going to have a baby in like a month!!!
- I'm going to be a teacher in like a month!
- mason is going to be in first grade in like a month!
- August is going to be a big deal!
- I am supposed to be cleaning house. Clearly, i'm not.
- my favorite word that grant says is "bug-gee" for bug. So cute. And "buck-et" And baw-baw for strawberry. really I just like any word he says.
- He found a sharpie the other day and colored himself green. That wasn't so cute. Eh, who am I kidding? Even that was cute.
- While I was trying to transform into megan fox in the back yard (get it?transform...), Grant found blue sidewalk chalk and colored the coffee table, couch, and many many walls.
- That brings me back to cleaning house.
- why does Grant cry every time Mason gets close to him? Despite mason's claims of "NOT DOING ANYTHING!" I'm starting to think he just might be doing something.
- Grant just said bug-gee. Cutest thing on this earth.
- Don't you think I deserve some new teaching clothes? I thought you would!
- but i should probably clean house first.
- This post isn't really so much bullets as it is stream of consciousness writing. Which writing teachers hate.
- I'm going to be a teacher! what subject!? where's my room!? Do I need to be buying folders? How many? Can I staple stuff into the walls?! Somebody help me out here!
- I've had 13 shoots in the last 12 days. Yeah. 13. 13!!! That's like 3000 pictures that I"ve taken since the 1st of July! But the cool thing? A lot are really great. Very little editing required. My new camera rocks! totally!
- I need to stop typing and start cleaning! Ugh!
wife, mother, believer, teacher, photographer, writer, daughter, friend, runner, dreamer, reader, planner, procrastinator, music lover, sugar addict, owl cartoonist, bug hater, to do list maker, random thought sharer...and this is where it all goes.
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
For such a time as this...
Bullets are needed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey! Glad you like your new cameral. Speaking of, I'm confused as to which week you will be visiting. I know, it's pregnant brain. I can hardly remember anything anymore. And I'm quite positive that you already look way better than any movie star ever could. But I understand. Yes, you need new teaching clothes. Duh!
Still not cleaning, eh?
Post a Comment