Saturday, May 2, 2009

boys.

I really love having sons. They're so cute in their dirty grubby way...

Right now Mason is playing baseball in the front yard in the rain with the two boys from across the circle. They're soaking wet and just hollering away. I love it.

And earlier today Mason told me, "I can make a burp even if I don't need one. Anytime I want, I can burp." This was followed by a burp. I laughed and said, "you're such a boy." To which he replied, "yeah. I can do so many things girls just don't understand."

It's good to have boys. Sweet, dirty, bug-lovin', burpin', sticky, grimey, gap-toothed grinning boys.

3 comments:

tpot said...

Wow. I missed the whole month of April. I love ALL your pics and your new lense. It rocks! Love the owl pics, too. Mason is really good at copying them. What a great idea.

tpot said...

Wow. I missed the whole month of April. I love ALL your pics and your new lense. It rocks! Love the owl pics, too. Mason is really good at copying them. What a great idea.

Michelle said...

Jenny--in case you didn't get the message can you cash the check I gave you and I'll get the overage from you later.