wife, mother, believer, teacher, photographer, writer, daughter, friend, runner, dreamer, reader, planner, procrastinator, music lover, sugar addict, owl cartoonist, bug hater, to do list maker, random thought sharer...and this is where it all goes.
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Check it out!
So, remember that sprinkle thing i was working on?
It's beautiful! I was completely mesmerized and just spent about 45 minutes looking at everything! Congratulations, I know you must be so proud!!! You could so easily take pics for a magazine!
6 comments:
Jenny!!! It's FABULOUS!!! Did you do that yourself? I'm way impressed. Guess I better get our session booked before you fill up!
Miss you, friend!
WOW! I mean... W O W!!!
I need to go into a business making that type of stuff... sites, I mean. Who is your amazing webmaster?!
Again, WOW!!!
Oh, and I especially love the cute kids in the children section, on page 3, near the bottom. :)
Jenny it's A-MA-ZING!!!
I am so proud of you!
I can't wait until we get ours made with you....
I can't get over how great it is! You are just AWESOME!
LOVE IT, LOVE IT!! YOU ARE SO TALENTED!
OMG, Jenny...
Really. That is incredible.
I am so excited for you and your deserved success!!!
It's beautiful! I was completely mesmerized and just spent about 45 minutes looking at everything! Congratulations, I know you must be so proud!!! You could so easily take pics for a magazine!
Post a Comment