- You know what's great? When you actually get to church before eleven, all proud of yourself for being not just on time, but actually early to church for once. And then you discover that it's combined church sunday and church started at 10:30. Of course I immediately remembered seeing that in the bulletin at the Christmas Eve Service, but then Christmas happened. Like I can remember anything after that.
- Christmas was great! Our house was super full and the presents were a little crazy - spilling so far out from under the tree that we had to actually rearrange the furniture. It was a great first Christmas away from home.
- I go back to work on Thursday. Gag me. No, just kidding. The only thing I keep telling myself is "Five more months. Five more months. Five more months..." I do like my job, but I sure do love my kids a lot more.
- Grant is screaming. Those three bullets are all you're getting. Geez. He's NOT happy.
wife, mother, believer, teacher, photographer, writer, daughter, friend, runner, dreamer, reader, planner, procrastinator, music lover, sugar addict, owl cartoonist, bug hater, to do list maker, random thought sharer...and this is where it all goes.
Sunday, December 30, 2007
It's been too long...
So you guessed it! Bullet post:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment