Tuesday, December 29, 2009

This was the Christmas...

...that we opened stockings and presents by a fire......that Grant totally understood the idea of stockings and Santa.
...that I was more excited about Grant's slinky dog than he was.
...that mason got a huge big boy bike.
...that his best friend was a girl named lottie.
...he learned to "play" the harmonica.

...Mason wasn't too old to be excited about a stuffed animal and a book..
...that I got boots. : )

...that Grant was this cute in his Christmas pjs...
that Mason learned the meaning of strategy while playing Connect four...
And got beyond excited about getting an etch-a-sketch.
...I made fudge that actually hardened. ....Grant loved anything with Lightning McQueen on it.

Mason chose this method of showing me what he got in his stocking.
Grant ate Clementines, aka cuties, like they were going out of style.

It was also the most relaxed, wonderfully enjoyable Christmas we've had.

5 comments:

Kia said...

1. Where did you get your boots? I want them!
2. I had some of your fudge at your mom's house. It was yummy!!

ree said...

I LOVE it! The fire, the pj's, the excitement on your kids' faces, the BOOTS...all of it!
YAY for Christmas!!!

tpot said...

Looks like so much fun. It was fun to have a peek at your Christmas Day!!!

Tammie said...

Though I missed seeing you on Christmas, I love that you had such a sweet time. Your pictures just keep getting better and better!

marme said...

that was fun...

thanks.