Friday, December 4, 2009

oh, the heartbreak.

School wasn't cancelled due to the snow which was sad in and of itself, but I also had early morning duty. So the boys weren't even up before I left for school. While Troy was still warm in bed, I said, "Babe, I left the camera on the table. Pleeeeeeasse take a few pictures of the boys before you leave."
And he did!

I'm just sad I didn't get a chance to photograph the snow myself...all the peaceful details. Grant's reaction to his first snowy day. Mason and a snow angel. Or the fun of my students having a snowball fight - a first for quite a few of them.

Despite having school, it was still a wonderful snow day!

1 comment:

Kia said...

wow you got a lot of snow in SA! we had about 10 minutes of flurries in downtown Austin :( I was staring out the window at work allll morning waiting for it to snow and when it finally did, I ran out to the hallway to announce it to everyone. I love snow!