Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Slip n slide Fun!

Today, Sarah came over for a spur of the moment slip n slide morning. I was watching wendy's boys so there were quite a few slippin and slidin' munchkins. I kind of went crazy on the pictures...I just bought a new camera(still freaking out)...but splashy summer fun is just hard to not photograph!
There are quite a few shots of Grayson as he was the only child unable to run...or crawl for that matter. And he's just darn cute!
This is my first blog from emailing post so...i wonder what this will look like?

PS - only a few here are edited....and none are cropped.

3 comments:

Sarah P. Henry said...

i'm particularly fond of the one with my rear straight up in the air. :) haha. ellie was lovin that assisted slip & slide action. great photos...as usual. will probably have to order some prints. thanks for having us!

Meems said...

Adorable! I love the one with Sarah's rear sticking straight up the best. :)

tpot said...

Looks like so much fun! Your grass is so pretty, too. Kids are adorable!