Thursday, April 10, 2008

Please Pray

I had a dentist appointment today. It was for that possible root canal.

He cleaned it out, leans back and says, "I don't think we have to do a root canal."

Praise Jesus!

Then He cleans some more and says, "Well, I think I lied.(long pause) I dont' know what we should do. (long pause and questions to me about pain) I guess we can just fill it and see if it starts hurting."

So, please pray that as my mouth begins to numb that I feel no pain. Please. My insurance doesn't cover root canals. The price difference betweent the cavity and the root canal is about 800 dollars.

I know God could heal this thing in an instant. But I'm afraid he might want to teach me a lesson in candy gluttony.

I am praying and believing that this tooth will cause me no more pain. Please send up a few prayers with me.

1 comment:

team D said...

I am scared my 5 yr old is going to need a root canal but we can't even get it filled because inbetween insurances so we are praying that same pray for her. I know it will work!!