How sick are you of "Tooth Update" for a title?
I haven't blogged, barely even checked blogs in a week. I am going through withdrawal. And I have so much to say and it's not things I like to say in bullet posts.
My mom is coming to town today. I feel like it's the day before Christmas. I just can't wait to have her here. I was blessed to never have gone through a phase(longer than five minutes) where I didn't like my mom. We have always been close and are scarily similar. Just ask our husbands.
There are moments when I hold Grant or Mason in my arms and I just ache to tell them how much I love their every fiber. I hold their face close to mine and I just try to soak up their every detail. I feel like their lives are just flying by.
I took Ashley's (from church) senior pictures this week. I thought they turned out pretty good, but then I go to real photographers websites and feel so not professional. But I'm not a professional so it's okay. And I'm just learning. I'll post them soon.
A student bought me an ice cream bar at lunch today. It was super sweet. I knew I always liked the name James.
I just cried watching a slideshow of family portraits of this family with three boys of preteen years. I imagined my boys as preteens. Someday they will be, you see. They really will grow up and stop sleeping on my bedroom floor when they've had a bad dream or reaching for me when they're tired or kissing me when I drop them off. They reallywill...I'm crying again.
I am staying home next year. No questions. No doubts. I am staying home. Money is saved, God is confirming the decision at every turn, and I am at peace with the decision. Then sings my soul...
I am definitely not pregnant. Definitely.
I am taking some family portraits tonight for a lady at school. I am nervous because I want them to be really really really good. They're for her husband. He knows people...
Yesterday we had a really negative meeting at school. Teaching is just too much. Too much of everything but teaching. I think they should give teachers a paid year off every three years to do nothing but go to inspiring workshops so that they don't just burn out and quit. (like me)
In the very negative meeting we were told not to countdown the days. Whatever. There are less than 30 school days left.
I think I am going to buy myself a laptop with photography money. I have spent, just this week alone, about 10 hours editing images and making slideshows. My poor husband needs the computer too. And staying up until 1 am lastnight to finish Ashley's pictures was not a good idea...I want the best cheapest deal...
My desk looks like a bomb went off on it and exploded ungraded papers all over the place.
I weigh less right now than I ever have in my life. I am not bragging. I am not trying to start a riot or make people hate me. I want to explain what is happening to me. I have no appetite whatsoever. I get hungry and then eat like half my plate and I am stuffed. Food has lost its spark, if you will. I am sure it will come back, as will the weight. Because of said weightloss, my boobs are almost nonexistant. I am not healthy. I need to get healthy. I need to start eating right.
I haven't had coffee in weeks. I don't really know why... I haven't really even missed it. Odd.
Isn't spring glorious? every year I want to plant stuff but I know it will just die. I still do it though. I just have too many darn hobbies!
Have I mentioned that I can't wait until summer?
I did not spell check this or even re-read it. I apologize now for all the errors.
6 comments:
Jenny- I just love reading your blogs. It makes me so excited about summer and happy for you that you get to stay home next year!!
jenny i have missed you! i have checked your blogg every day atleast 2 times a day and am so glad to see you back!
i am going to see my mom tomorrow! isn't a great feeling to see our mom's? to actually be friends with our moms rather than feel like "ew that's my mom i can't tell her that!"
i have taken so many pictures/videos of TJ, trying to soak up his every detail. i'll see him do something so darn amazing and think to myself "what if i don't remember this moment?" i like to hold him when he is asleep and press my cheek next to his and feel his breath on my face. it makes me feel whole, it is staggering to think that he is part of me.
oh now i am going to have to blog on my side about my baby!
you will do great with the pictures! you are a great photographer!
i am so glad for you!
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Vinho, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://vinho-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Your post is very likeable! haha
I do not know how you went a day without coffee and never missed it. I tried not having any this morning and couldn't do it. I stopped somewhere to get some on my way to work. Yes, I'm a wimp. I look at it this way: Do I really want to subject my co-workers to me without coffee?
Uh, no.
jen - are you being spamed?
be careful if you're planning on clicking on that link.
I love to read your blogs, too! I am so proud of you for staying home. I know it is a very difficult decision b/c of the money, but you guys will make it. Pretty soon you'll forget all about the extra money. I'm glad God is confirming so that you don't doubt. I'll also be praying for you to eat healthy and gain your appetite back. I won't pray that you'll be fat or anything. I promise! JK You are so beautiful, and I know you desire to eat good, healthy foods. May it be, and may you have the time to prepare them.
Post a Comment