wife, mother, believer, teacher, photographer, writer, daughter, friend, runner, dreamer, reader, planner, procrastinator, music lover, sugar addict, owl cartoonist, bug hater, to do list maker, random thought sharer...and this is where it all goes.
Tuesday, July 26, 2011
Close enough!
Well, by 12:01am I have done it all (and more), except for some editing. I'll catch up someday.
Meanwhile, I need sleep!
What a great way to bring motivation to getting things done!! I may have to do that...when I actually planning on getting alot done:) We need to move back to the Ramsey Cash system too, it just makes dipping into savings mentally harder to do.
1 comment:
What a great way to bring motivation to getting things done!! I may have to do that...when I actually planning on getting alot done:) We need to move back to the Ramsey Cash system too, it just makes dipping into savings mentally harder to do.
Post a Comment